This is where the majority of my super sneaky downsizing has come in handy:
First up is the gorgeous Stephanie Johnson case I’m taking it all in. I got it in the Space NK sale at Christmas (I was the person logging on on Christmas day like a madwoman to get all the bargains.) I have to say, lovely as it is, it’s more a weekend case than a week-away case, but no matter. It’s beautiful and that’s enough for me.
Taking up a lot of room: Cotton wool pads/washcloths: because you can’t bank on there being ones you would actually use at your destination.
Going top L-R
- Sisley face mask samples (enough for a couple of applications, I reckon)
- Fish Oil capsules
- Crest Whitestripes professional effects 30 minute teeth whitening strips. I think they’re basically outlawed in the UK, but they work incredibly well.
- Samples of Aesop Fabulous Face oil (reviewed here) -enough for a week.
- Samples of Aesop Parsley seed eye cream and eye serum. Bit of an unknown quantity as this will be the first time I’ve used them, but if my face falls off as a result, at least I’ll be abroad.
- Needle and Cotton/nail scissors. Because I’m turning into my mother. (Note to self: remember some safety pins…)
- OGX shampoo miniatures. I’m a complete
slutrandom shopper when it comes to hair products -I don’t use the same ones twice as I can never really see a difference. But these smell gorgeous so they will do. Plus the bottles are so cute.
- OGX weightless hair oil. Heh, right. see above.
- Cowshed Gorgeous cow mini bath and shower gel. (Reviewed here.) Because although we are going to a perfectly beautiful hotel, my experience of Mediterranean hotels means that the complimentary toiletries will be one step up from Fairy Liquid.
- Garnier mini Micellar water, decanted Pixi Glow tonic, a tiny Murad hydrating toner spray (thank you Ebay!), a tiny Emma Hardie Moringa cleanser, a tiny Ole Henrickson truth serum collagen booster, some Espa moisturisers, Ole Henrickson’s Nurture me moisturiser because I have a panic attack if I’m separated from it, Superdrug’s Naturally radiant 2-in-1 serum and moisturiser which is seriously good and under a fiver, a little REN beauty flash sample (I think I may be going a bit OTT on the radiance side of things), sudocrem, deoderant and anti-bac gel.
I think I’ve got just about everything covered. What do you think? Anything I’ve missed out?
Disclaimer: All purchases.